For items that are in stock, we aim to have each order ship from our warehouses within 1-2 business days from when the order was placed. However, occasionally an order may take a little longer due to local or national holidays, or other circumstances out of our control. For items that are backordered, pre-ordered, or out of stock, we will get these shipped out as soon as possible, from when the order was placed.
2016 Holiday Season Shipping
- Most US orders are shipped via USPS 3-day Priority Mail.
- US orders: For items that are in stock and not indicated to have a delayed shipping timeline - if order is placed by Monday 12/19 2pm EST, it should arrive* by Sat 12/24.
- US Orders placed after Monday 12/19 2pm EST, may or may not arrive by 12/24, depending on delivery location within the US. Our US warehouse is in California, and with USPS 3-day Priority Mail, the further East that the delivery address is located, the longer the delivery may take (still within 3 days), and has a higher risk of not delivering by 12/24. The further West the delivery address is located, the better the chance of delivering by 12/24.
* While delivery issues are uncommon, delay could occur due to human error, weather conditions, traffic, accidents, natural disaster, etc. Neither our shipping carrier or our company can "guarantee" delivery dates.
- Non-US orders will be shipped out of one of our closest warehouses to the delivery destination, and will use a carrier typical for that region. Delivery timelines may vary by carrier, region, country, state, province, etc.
Holiday periods are very busy for our fulfilment centers and carriers. Therefore, please expect all orders placed during these times to dispatch from one of our global warehouses within 1-2 business days instead of our usual 24 hours.
Also note that Brydge Keyboards is not responsible for any customs duties or taxes incurred. It is the full responsibility of the receiver (customer) to settle these charges locally.